Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%....along with single person queue control barriers at the turnstiles with big cats (lions, tigers, etc) either side of the entrances.

Police with helmet cameras should be placed amongst them issued with flame-throwers to fry the vermin, with a team of dentists for post match identification.
@aguero93:20 I think my refinement of his idea is better.

This dip rivalry if that's what it's right to call it is going to properly blow up at some point and I think we're getting very close to the tipping point.

99% of everything that has happened so far is dip led stoking the fire. We all know the timeline from 'minor' stuff abusing injured players to more serious stuff bricking coaches & injuring fans.

We can rest assured that when City fans kick off it'll be painted as all our fault. There's probably a good chance of serious trouble in the streets in April.
This is why I'm glad they are out of the Champions League.

Whatever happens will be our fault.

I showed a work colleague the coach attack from inside the coach. Plus the videos of the dippers throwing missiles at the City fans from the tier above. Told her about the young City lass that was hurt.

My work colleague couldnt understand how the dippers and lfc had the nerve the moan that City H&S have reduced the tickets numbers. Her words ' I would ban the bloody lot of them !" She also said "dont the players and the club come out and tell their fans off" lol

She has zero interest in football but couldnt believe those videos.

It amazes me how obsessed the media are with Liverpool, how many trophies have they won this century? Haaland is a doubt for “City’s most crucial match this season” I read this morning. I think there are four or five trickier and more crucial matches, given Liverpool’s recent form

100%....along with single person queue control barriers at the turnstiles with cool cats either side of the entrances.

Police with helmet cameras should be placed amongst them issued with dye guns to to spray the vermin for post match identification as they come out.

Make it an uncomfortable experience and leave the rest to our fans !!
Carragher would love the ability to spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.