Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dip rivalry if that's what it's right to call it is going to properly blow up at some point and I think we're getting very close to the tipping point.

99% of everything that has happened so far is dip led stoking the fire. We all know the timeline from 'minor' stuff abusing injured players to more serious stuff bricking coaches & injuring fans.

We can rest assured that when City fans kick off it'll be painted as all our fault. There's probably a good chance of serious trouble in the streets in April.
Silver lining of RM comeback, Probably a good thing that we didn't end up in Paris with them

I just saw that Liverpool v Celtic charity game, had to laugh when Gerrard scored; he celebrated in front of the Celtic fans and they threw bottles and all sorts at him.

I just saw that Liverpool v Celtic charity game, had to laugh when Gerrard scored; he celebrated in front of the Celtic fans and they threw bottles and all sorts at him.

It shows how self important these cunts see themselves. Every international break they have a "legends" match. Charging gullible cunts PL prices to watch over the hill wankers. Last one it was the other cheek of the same arsehole the rags. This time they've picked a club they knew would bring thousands and get upset when Gerrard incites them.

Celtic may get a few compo claims from scousers as well after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.