Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spineless performance by Liverpool, not sure where they go from here? A complete disaster of a season. Surely sacked in the morning.

Thought I should come on and say.....
It still means more, YNWA and all other standard things...before sloping off to the "Off Topic" again.
And there you go again...the hope. Getting a little excited when that first one went in and then having them dashed ...again.
Have to say that after 15mins I was wondering whether Grealish was "wasted" in your team. In that I had thought he was more playing for himself and that he didnt get to be the main man. I marvelled at KDB picking passes and putting them just over heads and onto the feet of team mates. The first 2 goals I thought were both excellent in their different ways...and then the thing that changed my mind about Grealish. that run to track back. chasing Salah down and making that block. I thought that was incredible, all about work ethic and doing it for the team. I wonder if he would have done that at Villa? Or if that is something that Pep has instilled in him?
From then on I thought Grealish was excellent.
Yes I think Rodri should have gone for what looked like to me another "professional/cynical" foul...but we cannot have any complaints when you match that up against Milner not being sent off in the past for something none the less cynical.
That said, after the break, there was only one team in and only one team deserved to win....and it perhaps should have been by more.
Overall though a bloody good game...shit result...but I would day that!

Last edited:
He won't be sacked just yet. They still have faint hopes of qualyifing for the Champions League

Not sure what was worse, their team or their fans. We all know 12.30 kick offs ruin atmosphere it happens everywhere but fuck me their fans looked like they wanted to be anywhere but at the match even when they scored. I've seen more enthusiasm from Watford fans grabbing a consolation after we've gone 6-0 up yet again. What a pathetically shit show of support that was.

Funny to watch about 6 of them stay to clap the players at the end as Elliot and Henderson were the only 2 to bother going further than the halfway to clap them. Got a feeling like everybody involved in that horrible club knows its all over and it was marvelous to witness.

That's the easiest game I've ever seen v Liverpool. They were awful. Even at 0-1 I felt confident. They're not a good team right now.

spot on

you always feel you can never really settle in the game facing Liverpool home or away, They can score 2 or 3 in a flash and the game has gone, But today we had their number from the start, they are ageing fast and don't look fit enough to play the type of football Klopp wants, their midfield is a joke and Fabinho Henderson looked like they had wellies on,

Klopp has done all he can at Liverpool unless they spend loads of money on young players, I don't see him staying much longer, and as for getting Jude Bellingham in the summer, well would you sign for them with the sort of future it could become,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.