Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That entire dippers side needs replacing, every single player.
I thought they were poor from start to finish and, blues-specs off, we could have had 6: that's how bad I thought they were. Especially in defence. TAA is a complete waste of space: he's slow, ponderous, and seems to be going through the motions half the time. But he's not alone in his apparent indifference. I said months and months ago that Vain Dick is probably the worst player in their side, and he's done nothing to alter my opinion.

It just seems that the team are not playing for the gurning German anymore, like they just can't be arsed to put the effort in. It's great to see but where they go from here is anybody's guess.

That was an all time pathetic performance from 'trent'

Klopps just making it worse by just hanging him out to dry in games.
For a defender he has zero defensive awarenesses.

Our first goal he pushed too far forward giving Grealish acres of space to run into and put the ball on a plate for Alvarez to score

For our second goal when Ake got the ball on the halfway line Alexander-Arnold was almost in OUR box. What the fuck was he doing so far up? That left their defence completely exposed.

For the fourth goal when Grealish passed it to Kev he just stopped running and didn't track anyone leaving Grealish to literally jog into the box completely unopposed giving Kev an easy pass for Grealish to score.

We targeted him all game down the left. It's unbelievable that a defender at that level just can't defend and his attitude fucking stinks

That entire dippers side needs replacing, every single player.
I thought they were poor from start to finish and, blues-specs off, we could have had 6: that's how bad I thought they were. Especially in defence. TAA is a complete waste of space: he's slow, ponderous, and seems to be going through the motions half the time. But he's not alone in his apparent indifference. I said months and months ago that Vain Dick is probably the worst player in their side, and he's done nothing to alter my opinion.

It just seems that the team are not playing for the gurning German anymore, like they just can't be arsed to put the effort in. It's great to see but where they go from here is anybody's guess.

The beauty of it for me is that they no longer have anyone they can sell for "Coutinho money" to fund a rebuild. And, unlike us, they can't fund a rebuild by selling promising young academy players. It's a joy to behold.

The beauty of it for me is that they no longer have anyone they can sell for "Coutinho money" to fund a rebuild. And, unlike us, they can't fund a rebuild by selling promising young academy players. It's a joy to behold.
Not even Salah at this point, as his new contract would make it prohibitively expensive for anyone to acquire him.

And they don’t have a single young player that could be sold for decent money, unlike us who have some of the most valuable young players on the planet.

I wonder why they are so desperate to push that other clubs get punished for fuck all...?

Did vergil the gerbil have his hairnet in his eyes, the hyping of this idiot is off the scale, net even the best Dutch defender today.

Big police presence around the city centre, if that's what it takes to keep people safe .......

And, they’ve got a load of shite that they can’t shift. Matip, Oxlaide Chamberlain, Fabinho, Henderson, Milner, the Greek lad, Thaigo, Keita, Van Dijk, Firminho all need upgrading and have zero market value. Dias and possibly Gakpo & Jota have value. But are massive down grades on what they had..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.