Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when City fans reach out with the hand of friendship we are criticised. We can't win.
Along with 50,000 other fans I tried to tell the dips that I agreed, they are always the victims and yes I agree it is never their fault.
Well I'm not going to be put off by some media wanker, I will continue to show my support for them as they are always the victims and it is never their fault.

Yep, it must be exhausting being a Liverpool fan. Every day having to deal with conspiracies against you, sinister forces at UEFA, the media, the police, the government, dodgy nation states, referees, who all exist to pick on humble little Liverpool, who despite it all miraculously punch above their weight. I’m not surprised so many of them have succumbed to delusion, but it really is time we gave them more respect……
RAWK seems to be a cult within a cult, a subsidiary of the main one - their supporters. It's as if the forum exists to promote the lies and the hypocrisy as practised by the club and its fan base. A place where even the most far-fetched, laughable conspiracy theories are accepted as facts.
That is a cause for concern.

Dipper fans are very much like these Muslim extremists whose belief in their own faith is so strong they will die for the cause. A religion that encourages the death of 'infidels,' or in the dippers case, supporters of another team.

The term 'brainwashed' is one that has been used to describe religious fanaticism, but it's equally applicable to the fans of dipperpool. Maybe David Koresh has been resurrected and is now David Kopesh, who knows?

It looks like no CL now for them. They have some serious rebuilding to do in the summer & i fully expect Salah to be gone.

Not sure what was worse, their team or their fans. We all know 12.30 kick offs ruin atmosphere it happens everywhere but fuck me their fans looked like they wanted to be anywhere but at the match even when they scored. I've seen more enthusiasm from Watford fans grabbing a consolation after we've gone 6-0 up yet again. What a pathetically shit show of support that was.

Funny to watch about 6 of them stay to clap the players at the end as Elliot and Henderson were the only 2 to bother going further than the halfway to clap them. Got a feeling like everybody involved in that horrible club knows its all over and it was marvelous to witness.
what no fist pumping
holding hands n bowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.