Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Dyke and Konate marshaling the dipper defense at the Etihad
View attachment 73806
ZHVibGluLTMuanBn.jpg

One great bonus about twatting them is they have to show a response to that humiliation next game, which happens to be arsenal at home

Good even by Rawk standards ...

"City timewasting on 55 minutes.

Referee threw the game when he allowed an offside goal and didn’t send Rodri off.

Premier League. Bent as fuck as always. Shittest league in the world. Even Italy was never this obvious. Even second half every time they dove - insta freekick. We’re getting dragged over everytime we get the ball.. Play on..

Disappointed we didn’t just go for it and boot them off the park to be honest. We are far, far too nice. We have no fire or passion. Just let them walk all over us. Should have had some hard tackles on De Bruyne and Grealish. Give them something to fucking moan about. We didn’t even make a tackle second half. What is the mentality of a team that wouldn’t want to give Grealish a fucking kick?

Commentators are hilarious on BT. Gatkpo ‘That’s a dive’ - nothing at all when Grealish and that cheating c*nt De Bruyne are diving all over the place."
If the tables were turned today and I read those comments from a blue, I'd suggest they take some time away from both football and the internet as it would be genuinely concerning how unhinged they appear to be. With the dippers though that's likely considered a very reasonable comment. If they wasn't such vile twats I'd be worried for them.

One great bonus about twatting them is they have to show a response to that humiliation next game, which happens to be arsenal at home

If the tables were turned today and I read those comments from a blue, I'd suggest they take some time away from both football and the internet as it would be genuinely concerning how unhinged they appear to be. With the dippers though that's likely considered a very reasonable comment. If they wasn't such vile twats I'd be worried for them.
Yep, it must be exhausting being a Liverpool fan. Every day having to deal with conspiracies against you, sinister forces at UEFA, the media, the police, the government, dodgy nation states, referees, who all exist to pick on humble little Liverpool, who despite it all miraculously punch above their weight. I’m not surprised so many of them have succumbed to delusion, but it really is time we gave them more respect……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.