Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given VVD efforts yesterday I think Gullit and Van Basten may have a point about him.

I suppose we'll get the blame, even though it sounds like it wasn't in the immediate environs of the Etihad. Whatever, it's a shitty trick. Just because they did it, doesn't give "City fans" an excuse to reciprocate.
The way Pool played may mean it was a planned attack by their own fans who left early to plan its execution.

If Fabinho and Tront Anold stay true to form kick Saka and co up and down and get away it plus if Darren England is anyway involved, the dippers might scape a point. I’d settle for a mass brawl with the Arse getting a couple of straight reds.
If it happens the FA will only end up fining City to cover the dippers players compo claims.

They just seem to attract needy weirdos from around the world, it’s wrong to call them scouce because most of their fan base isn’t, they are of no concern to us anymore they have had their moment in the sun now it’s back to mediocrity and underachievement, what hurts them most is they would have dominated if it wasn’t for City, I predict that it will be the rags as our main rivals in the next few years

"John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Daniel Craig, Jamie Carragher, Slippy G! Can you hear me?..... Your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!”
Not one of them was/is a Liverpool fan.

John and George weren’t football fans, Paul is an Everton fan but not much of one and the only one interested in footy is Ringo and he’s an Arsenal fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.