Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From RAWK. It is amazing that we are killing a sport given that their team has the best manager, best goalkeeper, best central defender, best full-backs, best front three and best manager. I know we can only imagine what it is like to be them, and we didn't climb the hill in our own way, but the venom on their forum is something to behold, especially given they were quadruple favourites until the last days of the season.

That's all I do too. Just check their score. No way do I ever watch them.

If they were a legitimate club playing great stuff I might have been tempted to have a look at them if I had a spare hour and a half, but they are a complete sham, and an abhorrent one at that. I just can't justify watching a bunch of scumbag mercenaries representing a pariah state whilst killing our sport.
We should haver a banner specially for the dippers and the Rags
City not ruining football
City ruining YOUR football

I'm calling it out now. I think lfc are on the downward curve. Ageing midfield, I am sure Salah has turned into a prima donna who the rest of the team dont actually like, Klopps only game seems to be the hard pressing but try doing that with an ageing or poor midfield, some of the player looked disinterested yesterday

So today I am going to dream, its the end of lfc, the bit where Klopp has a Dortmund style meltdown at the clubs owners whilst he tries to compete with Peps machine.

RAWK is funny.
You know we’re already under their skin. Posts on there about Haaland are pretty much all about his appearance. Then there are posts about teams rolling over for us but playing like prime Barca against them.

Rent free after one game.

Last edited:
Ahh that weird man child has finally cracked. Years of misery? We've already had it you fucking plastic scouser. I wonder how many times he's been to Anfield? Actually I wonder how many times he's been out of his bedroom.
Sounds like the lucky charms leprechaun.

View attachment 52046
For just £2 a month
You could help save football in the UK by giving back Liverpools right to a wet pitch.
Text now 130130
# notourfault.
Have to say, it is posts like that which make being on this forum worthwhile.
In amongst all the angst and tribalism, I did indeed laugh.

However, not laughing at the prospect of seeing that Haaland goal repeated over and over again this season. I think that run and that ball through should be a worrying thing for all teams this year. As if you can do that "undercooked" or so early in the season I think it is just going to get better and better for you lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.