Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the fact that Everton and forest this year have both sung the victim song to them proves that it isn't about Hillsborough.
Them 2 clubs more than any other would never take the piss out of Hillsborough.
Nobody mentions Hillsborough. They have got the media claiming 'Always the Victims' is about Hillsborough. And taht way ... they can play the victims on this. Media spews it everywhere for them.

Last night I watched Panorama about the shit heap known as Liverpool.This gangster owned city full of drug Kings in every district.People afraid to fart in case they are called a “snitch”.The numbers of No wonder the press kisses the arse of murders,maiming,kidnapping.it was sickening.The city of Liverpool as I said is owned and run by the Drug Kings.
Its no wonder the press keeps quiet and are afraid to criticize them.Sickening.

Last night I watched Panorama about the shit heap known as Liverpool.This gangster owned city full of drug Kings in every district.People afraid to fart in case they are called a “snitch”.The numbers of No wonder the press kisses the arse of murders,maiming,kidnapping.it was sickening.The city of Liverpool as I said is owned and run by the Drug Kings.
Its no wonder the press keeps quiet and are afraid to criticize them.Sickening.
It's important to separate LFC from the City of Liverpool, the vast majority of their fan base are not from Liverpool, the peculiarities of that club has nothing to do with it's location, it's to do with the needy weirdos that have attached themselves to it, and encouraged by the club as well, Everton is a much more scouce club and they are nothing like that, in fact they say the same thing as us about them, it's a strange cult not a football club and it would be the same wherever it was situated

As for the social problems they are having they really are no worse than most deprived areas and we shouldn't use that as a stick to beat them with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.