Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the fact that Everton and forest this year have both sung the victim song to them proves that it isn't about Hillsborough.
Them 2 clubs more than any other would never take the piss out of Hillsborough.
Forest fans hate Liverpool. They were there and saw with their own eyes what occured at Hillsborough. My foster brother and his family was there as an 11 year old and they haven't forgot. His father was one of the kindest, funniest men I'd ever met. He'd changed the moment you mentioned the name Liverpool.

The fans will go there and not be backwards at coming forwards about their feelings.

I also find it a piss take the PL have got Forest playing there just after the anniversary.

Simple change the words , "39 murders its never your fault" , you cant get more specific than that and certainly no confusion with Hillsborough , let see how LFC defend that one , this is a club that had a open top bus tour on the anniversary of Heysel ,and never forget these c*nts got every club in the Uk banned from europe for five years ,they should be reminded of this every week by every football fan.
European Royalty , you really couldnt make it up , more like European Shithousery
No dont change the songs , how weak would we be to bow to the dippers demands , fuck them, the club can bend over backwards like pussies but never let it change the blues at games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.