Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good even by Rawk standards ...

"City timewasting on 55 minutes.

Referee threw the game when he allowed an offside goal and didn’t send Rodri off.

Premier League. Bent as fuck as always. Shittest league in the world. Even Italy was never this obvious. Even second half every time they dove - insta freekick. We’re getting dragged over everytime we get the ball.. Play on..

Disappointed we didn’t just go for it and boot them off the park to be honest. We are far, far too nice. We have no fire or passion. Just let them walk all over us. Should have had some hard tackles on De Bruyne and Grealish. Give them something to fucking moan about. We didn’t even make a tackle second half. What is the mentality of a team that wouldn’t want to give Grealish a fucking kick?

Commentators are hilarious on BT. Gatkpo ‘That’s a dive’ - nothing at all when Grealish and that cheating c*nt De Bruyne are diving all over the place."
go to the media thread and you'll see plenty of city versions of that :)

The‘ve convinced themselves the chant is about Hillsborough. Aided by the club and the Scouse loving media.
they know full well what the song relates to , and they are trying to bury it, they even held their parade on the anniversary of their murderous act, fucking scum club.

Forest fans hate Liverpool. They were there and saw with their own eyes what occured at Hillsborough. My foster brother and his family was there as an 11 year old and they haven't forgot. His father was one of the kindest, funniest men I'd ever met. He'd changed the moment you mentioned the name Liverpool.

The fans will go there and not be backwards at coming forwards about their feelings.

I also find it a piss take the PL have got Forest playing there just after the anniversary.
Agreed. I had a mate who supports Forest and his dad and gran were both at Hillsborough. His gran never went to a football match again after that. Unsurprisingly he hates Liverpool.

The HYS about Klopp is full of Liverpool fans whining about how they just can’t compete with mean nasty financial dopers City.

Liverpool are rebuilding this season, according to Sky. Amazing how they change the narrative mid season to keep Klopp absolved from any criticism.

Genuinely had a dipper at work today say to me that it was inevitable they would fall away sooner or later as they don’t spend money like all the other top six and klopp can’t work miracles forever. How do they all ignore straight facts and say them as a truth. Cult fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.