Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at this fucker!
think he/she needs to follow a different sport.

"Great from the Liverpool fans. Fuck the Tories.

Boys did good.

Ref was a Manc c*nt. Chelsea fans are actually and literally evil. Hate them. Tories and Brexit voters. Shithouses.

And Gary fucking Neville can fuck off and literally die. If I’m alive and he dies. I’ll have to take a few days off to celebrate. Kavanagh and Taylor can also provide a few happy drinking opportunities if they get run over or something
:)
Taylor is such an inbred c*nt it’s unreal. HP Lovecraft levels of Innsmouth level of inbredness. Manc. c*nt.

But Gary Neville you horrible little inbred piece of smelly shite. Fuck you. Fuck your family. Fuck your Ciry. You inbred c*nt."

look at this fucker!

Boys did good.

Ref was a Manc c*nt. Chelsea fans are actually and literally evil. Hate them. Tories and Brexit voters. Shithouses.

And Gary fucking Neville can fuck off and literally die. If I’m alive and he dies. I’ll have to take a few days off to celebrate. Kavanagh and Taylor can also provide a few happy drinking opportunities if they get run over or something
Taylor is such an inbred c*nt it’s unreal. HP Lovecraft levels of Innsmouth level of inbredness. Manc. c*nt.

But Gary Neville you horrible little inbred piece of smelly shite. Fuck you. Fuck your family. Fuck your Ciry. You inbred c*nt."

Ahh that loveable scouse wit eh?

look at this fucker!

Boys did good.

What is this all about with these cultists.. anybody who despises their awful club and fanbase is a Tory? Strange behaviour

look at this fucker!

Boys did good.

Seems a charming lady. Imagine the fallout if anyone said this about any cult member.

look at this fucker!

Boys did good.

Got Gary spot on tho -:)

look at this fucker!

Boys did good.

Pure scouse prose.

look at this fucker!

Boys did good.

I'm guessing one of you fecks has shagged his Mrs and wiped your nob on his Stevie G duvet cover.

Not sure who, but one of you is properly guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.