Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that Chelsea have apologised to them for the never your fault chant tonight. At some point someone is going to have to accept that it's now become a valid football chant sung by every club.
At some point a clubs pr department should grow a pair and make it clear that the chant has nothing to do with Hillsborough.

It's important to separate LFC from the City of Liverpool, the vast majority of their fan base are not from Liverpool, the peculiarities of that club has nothing to do with it's location, it's to do with the needy weirdos that have attached themselves to it, and encouraged by the club as well, Everton is a much more scouce club and they are nothing like that, in fact they say the same thing as us about them, it's a strange cult not a football club and it would be the same wherever it was situated

As for the social problems they are having they really are no worse than most deprived areas and we shouldn't use that as a stick to beat them with
I know, work with and am unfortunately related to a lot of "needy weirdos" that are Liverpudlians living in it and it's environs. They are a strange breed, particularl to that City.

look at this fucker!
think he/she needs to follow a different sport.

"Great from the Liverpool fans. Fuck the Tories.

Boys did good.

Ref was a Manc c*nt. Chelsea fans are actually and literally evil. Hate them. Tories and Brexit voters. Shithouses.

And Gary fucking Neville can fuck off and literally die. If I’m alive and he dies. I’ll have to take a few days off to celebrate. Kavanagh and Taylor can also provide a few happy drinking opportunities if they get run over or something
:)
Taylor is such an inbred c*nt it’s unreal. HP Lovecraft levels of Innsmouth level of inbredness. Manc. c*nt.

But Gary Neville you horrible little inbred piece of smelly shite. Fuck you. Fuck your family. Fuck your Ciry. You inbred c*nt."
An interesting take from the home of homozygosity.

Maybe the way to get it across to the media fans actually need to actually sing about Hillsborough i nominate Leeds fans for this task.
Then maybe the cults media may get that the victims song is not about that.
Chuck amonia = victim
Kill bulgarian waiter = victim
Jibbing in = victim
Maim young girl at the etihad = victim
Tear gassed in Paris = victim
I dont care what anyone says this lot have been getting away with it since the 70s some of the things i witnessed at Klanfield and maine road against this lot made an impression on me thats never gone away ive been everywhere watching us never had bother like against them.Do the media not understand that we and fans of other clubs all know what thier feral fans are like.
They will demand an apology for the slippy song next.
When they apologise for getting us all kicked out of europe,Heysel,Steau flags in the kop,Singinging about Munich, shipman,Chelsea rent boys i will cut them some slack.

They are and always be scum!
Tell the truth and you are banned from Miseryside.Why do you think they are not keen on Lawrenson its because he told the truth.
The sooner they become a republic the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.