Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
"order being restored at Anfield" ... and that is one of the main reasons everyone absolutely detests your club and its fans.
entitled.....

Always the victims, never their fault...take no responsibility for anything....

We all know the chants arent about Hislbourough - just a comment on scousers in general life! Their is a victim culture within that city itself and its spread into the club...

entitled.....

Always the victims, never their fault...take no responsibility for anything....

We all know the chants arent about Hislbourough - just a comment on scousers in general life! Their is a victim culture within that city itself and its spread into the club...
Even Boris Johnson called them out on it and he’s not the sharpest tool in the toolbox

Arsenal will pummel them, unfortunately.
Sadly, I have to agree. I watched about 30 minutes of their match with Chelsea last night and both teams were pretty dire. Scousers are a shadow of their former selves and it'll be a minor miracle if Arsenal don't do the business at Anfield.
But, it's a funny old game - scousers are at home, and you never know for sure.

See they are complaining again:
Liverpool say tragedy chanting "has to stop" after songs related to the Hillsborough disaster were sung by some Chelsea fans during Tuesday's 0-0 Premier League draw at Stamford Bridge.

Always the victim, its never your fault is not about Hillsborough as we keep saying. Strange how its always reported as Hillsborough and never Heysel. No one in the media have a backbone to point this out.

Perhaps if their supporters behaved correctly, and the club stop moaning about simply everything, the chants will stop

Sadly, I have to agree. I watched about 30 minutes of their match with Chelsea last night and both teams were pretty dire. Scousers are a shadow of their former selves and it'll be a minor miracle if Arsenal don't do the business at Anfield.
But, it's a funny old game - scousers are at home, and you never know for sure.
Only needs to be a draw to put it back into our own hands.

See they are complaining again:
Liverpool say tragedy chanting "has to stop" after songs related to the Hillsborough disaster were sung by some Chelsea fans during Tuesday's 0-0 Premier League draw at Stamford Bridge.

Always the victim, its never your fault is not about Hillsborough as we keep saying. Strange how its always reported as Hillsborough and never Heysel. No one in the media have a backbone to point this out.

Perhaps if their supporters behaved correctly, and the club stop moaning about simply everything, the chants will stop

I think as a group of supporters we should stop using the ‘always the victim’ chant as it gives their fan base oxygen to behave like they do. I don’t see anyone from their club or supporters group trying to wind their behaviour in with the chanting about Shipman or how they all stay quiet about people jibbing in over turn styles depriving fans who have paid for a ticket of getting in but also potentially causing over crowding. We saw that at Wembley last year and you could see it at the champions league final there were more people there than their should have been.

Are these Liverpool supporters crying about chants Johnny come latelys to football? Have they seen what their fans have got up to in the 80s onwards? What do they want to happen? The away end sits in silence and they can sing whatever they want, however vile it is?

Talk about full on revisionism....fucking hilarious...where do they find these clowns..lol!
It's a cult they believe what they want to believe and when their prophesies fail as they often do, no problem just make another one, this is our year, next season, we are going to sign x player, our opponents and rivals will be smited and destroyed and we will be sat in our rightful place sat at the right hand side of the gods of football, and on it goes it's been a quite a clever strategy, also never take any responsibility, a saint of the cult bites someone and is a proven racist, deny it (despite the the clear evidence) get T shirts printed start campaigns

When seen culpable for some disaster, deflect the blame on someone else, they are either not part of the cult or they support someone else

Create an enemy of the cult, all cults need enemies, get fellow cult members to write long polemics in the media about our perceived enemy (note enemies change all depending on the league position) whip the members into a violet frenzy of self righteous anger, but remember when they take their anger out on the perceived enemy it's not our fault, just deny it

I am certainly not saying that all LFC fans are like this, but they all have a responsibility of at least calling cult like behaviour out, because their silence is enabling those who will go on to commit great violence and disorder on behalf of the cult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.