Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only needs to be a draw to put it back into our own hands.
Can't see it though. From the admittedly very little I sneered at last night the dippers were bloody awful, seriously bad.
Something is amiss behind the crumbling, graffiti-covered walls of that pit called Anfield. Something that is having a seriously detrimental effect on the team, and I believe it's because Bingo is on his way out. And I would not be the least bit surprised if it has something to do with his mental health.

Can't see it though. From the admittedly very little I sneered at last night the dippers were bloody awful, seriously bad.
Something is amiss behind the crumbling, graffiti-covered walls of that pit called Anfield. Something that is having a seriously detrimental effect on the team, and I believe it's because Bingo is on his way out. And I would not be the least bit surprised if it has something to do with his mental health.
I think that they're a different proposition at home though, the crowd will certainly be up for it. Let's hope Klopp has one last game in him before he's sacked ;-)

I think that they're a different proposition at home though, the crowd will certainly be up for it. Let's hope Klopp has one last game in him before he's sacked ;-)
Agree mate, really need these to turn up this weekend.

I believe that the Dippers have someone at every away match who is on his phone all game getting news of any issues regarding Hillsborough chants so they can comment on them!

As much as they hate we’ve dominated, the thought of another team beating City to the title terrifies them. Their made up theory of being superior but cheated falls very flat when you consider Rags, Chelsea, Leicester & Arsenal have all won titles in the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.