Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think livarpool might do it on the weekend, playing at home in the citadel of truth.

A plethora of derelict housing visible on the journey in, enough to give the grief monkeys a rush that’s almost sexual in its nature

Norwegians everywhere…the grass longer and wetter on one half of the pitch, the shear noise from the most knowledgeable fans in the league….sucking their balls in (to) the kop end.

A sea of candles and wreaths as far as the eye can see, Belgian waiters in fountains or under rubble.

A ticker tape parade of giros flowing down from the stands like urine, as the once in a lifetime premier league champions* grace the arena

It is written.

A friend of mine who is a Sunderland supporter just sent me a text. He is on holiday at Butlins in Skegness. "Why do scousers feel the need to wander round all day in the full kit, socks n all. These are adults and even old men mind you, not just kids"
Probably charity shop gear. They are the only fans I’ve ever seen that are full kit wankers

I think livarpool might do it on the weekend, playing at home in the citadel of truth.

A plethora of derelict housing visible on the journey in, enough to give the grief monkeys a rush that’s almost sexual in its nature

Norwegians everywhere…the grass longer and wetter on one half of the pitch, the shear noise from the most knowledgeable fans in the league….sucking their balls in (to) the kop end.

A sea of candles and wreaths as far as the eye can see, Belgian waiters in fountains or under rubble.

A ticker tape parade of giros flowing down from the stands like urine, as the once in a lifetime premier league champions* grace the arena

It is written.
Arsenal will tear them a new one and will score at least 3

At this rate they won't have any European football next season. I know they'd get stick for it, but they really need to have Europa or even Conference football from a finance and recruitment position, and even for just keeping your squad used to that volume of football.

I remember feeling like this in 2014, just couldn’t see the dippers slipping up (yeh!), & with each passing game they got by by hook or by crook. But they eventually succumbed to the pressure. So, even if arsenal do win on Sunday, doesn’t mean it’s over
The game at Newcastle might be our best hope of Arsenal dropping points.

The most ironic and vilest thing about this chant is that opposing fans don't chant about Hillsborough but those scruffy cunts bring it up more than anyone else to use it as a deflection from their fans feral behaviour.
Rumour has it Donald Trump was traumatised by the events at Hillsborough whilst watching on from Atlantic city. Surely you can't impeach a man that has gone through that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.