Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FtB_-BHX0AM3uTS
It means more……….players round the ref that is!

Was this written by a ten year old ? I'm not part of the grammar police but bloody hell lol

Manchester City, for instance, is under a cloud of grave uncertainty after it was charged with over 100 breaches of Premier League financial rules over a nine-year period."
There’s nothing wrong with that, grammatically, as Manchester City is a single entity.

In fact, in other languages, certainly German and French, organisations such as football clubs, are always referred to in the singular.

This. If Liverpool go ahead in the first half I am turning it off and doing something that brings me some measure of joy, like teaching my little lad to kick a football, rather than watching them then capitulate spectacularly again to see Arsenal maintain their lead over us.
No diving every time he gets the ball off you this time, you'll teach him bad habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.