Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen on Facebook that the daft twats have got a petition going to make it a hate crime to sing song's about them.
Arseholes everyone of them.
Just like the “Knick , Knack , Paddywack “ song does to me , it is cutting through to the core of emotions which makes it great.

I remember when the rags penned it thinking that it was near the knuckle this one , but that is the point of a terrace chant - it’s tribal and meant to be that way.

The key word which makes this acceptable in my eyes is “ never”.
That is what hurts them because , deep down, they know it’s true.
They hate it that much , they are trying to link it to that awful tragedy .

The song is about it never being your fault and that rings true to me.

Always going to get aired this one and rightfully so.

I don't believe anybody but themselves take them seriously any more.
No matter who I am with if that club are mentioned somebody will make a joke about their whining and the bleating about being victims.
The poisonous collection of gullible leeches that follow the club would have you believe the world admires them: they will tell you that the club is hero-worshipped across the continents by anyone and everyone, that every other professional, semi-professional, and even amateur football club in the universe is green with envy at how wonderful the club is, how we all wish we could turn back time and pledge our allegiances to the dippers instead of City, Arsenal, Chelsea or whatever.

Liverpool and their grotesque fans are not based in the north west of England, they are in fact based in cloud-cuckoo land. A place where the tooth fairy is the President, Minnie Mouse is vice president, Diego Costa is Minister for Diplomacy, and Frank Spencer is Admiral of the Fleet.

Leave the in-bred, simpleminded, long-way-to-go-before-homoerectus-status-is-confirmed dipper followers to wallow in self-delusion and let the rest of us get on with living in the real world.

Fuck the dippers.

Just like the “Knick , Knack , Paddywack “ song does to me , it is cutting through to the core of emotions which makes it great.

I remember when the rags penned it thinking that it was near the knuckle this one , but that is the point of a terrace chant - it’s tribal and meant to be that way.

The key word which makes this acceptable in my eyes is “ never”.
That is what hurts them because , deep down, they know it’s true.
They hate it that much , they are trying to link it to that awful tragedy .

The song is about it never being your fault and that rings true to me.

Always going to get aired this one and rightfully so.
If we changed never to sometimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.