Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
scouser-calm-down.gif

A friend of mine who is a Sunderland supporter just sent me a text. He is on holiday at Butlins in Skegness. "Why do scousers feel the need to wander round all day in the full kit, socks n all. These are adults and even old men mind you, not just kids"
A few years ago we were in Malgrat and temperature was 90+ and there was a family of 5..2 adults and 3 kids all wearing full kits..I couldn't resist laughing at them and when they said something to the kids it was Norwegian or some Scandinavian language.
They really are a fucked up fan base..

A few years ago we were in Malgrat and temperature was 90+ and there was a family of 5..2 adults and 3 kids all wearing full kits..I couldn't resist laughing at them and when they said something to the kids it was Norwegian or some Scandinavian language.
They really are a fucked up fan base..
I've heard of 2.4 children,but never 5.2 adults. It has all the makings of a new TV show.

I just love this post, from rawk of course....

Is right mate. Well said.

Fucking officials again though. Considering that we get called LiVARpool, it's amazing that every fucking decision goes against us wrongly every season.

I just love this post, from rawk of course....

Is right mate. Well said.

Fucking officials again though. Considering that we get called LiVARpool, it's amazing that every fucking decision goes against us wrongly every season.
Scouse cunts have never understood irony..... or manners for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.