Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They absolutely do.
When City beat Villa to win the title i was with the Tampa Bay Blues in a bar with fans from all clubs including a large number of Liverpool fans.
At the whistle we all went mad, jumping around and the usual American high fives etc and the next thing you'll never walk alone comes on via a DJ waiting for the games to finish to blast music.
There they were, all stood up, arms aloft holding a scarf. Not one came over and congratulated us, instead everyone in the pub was now watching them. They made it into a celebration about them.
I went over to the Dj and said WTF?
Poor bloke hadn't got a clue who won it or what song was for who.
I put him right and next up was Blue Moon and wonderwall
Hope you sang "you're my Alan Ball"?

Yeah - I read that

There are loads on a similar vein - they are so desperate that all they can do is try to convince themselves that CITY does not have a real fanbase - all those of us that have been there for decades have apparently left because we are so disgusted - ROFL!!

Meanwhile there are loads of posts like this from these uber-loyal fans.....

"Absolutely this and it staggers me that those who govern the game don't see this, no matter how much they've been paid to keep their mouths shut.

I've nearly lost all interest in it, my love for the club and all the previous lifelong memories I have of it is the only thing keeping me here right now. It's like watching something you love unconditionally wither away.

Klopp too - he's probably the biggest thing keeping me interested right now. Aside from that, football is absolutely messed up beyond belief. It's genuinely consumed itself through greed and corruption."

If we get a fair hearing and these charges are dismissed - I will live on that site for a few days enjoying their misery
Cry me a fckin river. I've lost all interest in football after reading that. I'm devoed!

Yeah - I read that

There are loads on a similar vein - they are so desperate that all they can do is try to convince themselves that CITY does not have a real fanbase - all those of us that have been there for decades have apparently left because we are so disgusted - ROFL!!

Meanwhile there are loads of posts like this from these uber-loyal fans.....

"Absolutely this and it staggers me that those who govern the game don't see this, no matter how much they've been paid to keep their mouths shut.

I've nearly lost all interest in it, my love for the club and all the previous lifelong memories I have of it is the only thing keeping me here right now. It's like watching something you love unconditionally wither away.

Klopp too - he's probably the biggest thing keeping me interested right now. Aside from that, football is absolutely messed up beyond belief. It's genuinely consumed itself through greed and corruption."

If we get a fair hearing and these charges are dismissed - I will live on that site for a few days enjoying their misery
Any **** posting shite like that was never a football fan in the first place IMO. Also, I find it utterly fucking hilarious that we're getting all the blame for them being largely shite this season! Reminds me of what Khaldoon said a few years back in that end of season interview

Apparently were not entertaining, were robotic and soulless!

The worrying thing is, they actually believe it. The should be banned from breeding

View attachment 75048
What we all really want to see is heavy metal football.
Win the ball back and launch it forward to chase.
Might as well be Rugby Union.

They’ve got a new name for it now. ‘Tragedy Chanting’.

E380AD20-6A8F-4F22-B0DA-7813AFC14A6B.jpeg

04C5D5FD-C06F-47FB-B1ED-C54E34944A9C.jpeg
The only tragedy they don’t mention in the thread is Heysel. No mention of Munich chants, Harold Shipman chants, etc.

They’ve got a new name for it now. ‘Tragedy Chanting’.

View attachment 75059

View attachment 75060
The only tragedy they don’t mention in the thread is Heysel. No mention of Munich chants, Harold Shipman chants, etc.

What a load of bollocks. It isn't a hate crime and I would imagine offensive chants are covered by freedom of speech. Lawyers?

Of course, the PL/FA may decide they should be stopped and work with the clubs, but that won't involve criminality. May be mistaken, of course. Happy to be put right.

Edit: And before I forget. Could probably make a chant out of this. Too much?

Any **** posting shite like that was never a football fan in the first place IMO. Also, I find it utterly fucking hilarious that we're getting all the blame for them being largely shite this season! Reminds me of what Khaldoon said a few years back in that end of season interview

Any Liverpool supporter trotting out the shite that they aren’t interested in football because of their clubs financial situation is an embarrassment. Their club pushed for the unequal tv rights being distributed to five clubs and the rest of the clubs getting less. Liverpool were at the forefront of the creation of the premier league and they were more than happy to have all the cash flowing in from it and then a monopoly on the champions league positions at the expense of other clubs.

How were any other clubs going to close the gap that was created? Only way is a wealthy owner, you never heard us berating Chelsea when they became successful and took our players off us. It was competition for the league rather than United winning it all the time.

Last point is how can any Liverpool supporter point the finger at City when their club was driving forward the super league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.