Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp on Jude Bellingham amid speculation Liverpool have pulled out of the race to sign him: "I have nothing to say on that. It is not about Jude Bellingham, but I never understand why we talk about things we cannot have, theoretically. We cannot have six players in a summer, everyone for £100m.That is clear.

"You have to realise what you can do and then work with it. That is your job. We are not children; when you ask a five-year-old what they want for Christmas and they say, I don't know, a Ferrari, you would say that is too expensive and you cannot drive it, If this kid then was really unhappy because he didn't get a Ferrari, it would be a really sad life. You look what you can do, and you work with that. We try everything to get what we need and what we want; but there are moments where we have to accept and step aside."

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp on Jude Bellingham amid speculation Liverpool have pulled out of the race to sign him: "I have nothing to say on that. It is not about Jude Bellingham, but I never understand why we talk about things we cannot have, theoretically. We cannot have six players in a summer, everyone for £100m.That is clear.

"You have to realise what you can do and then work with it. That is your job. We are not children; when you ask a five-year-old what they want for Christmas and they say, I don't know, a Ferrari, you would say that is too expensive and you cannot drive it, If this kid then was really unhappy because he didn't get a Ferrari, it would be a really sad life. You look what you can do, and you work with that. We try everything to get what we need and what we want; but there are moments where we have to accept and step aside."

Obviously the hairy Klopper doesnt know his fan base full of mardy fannies very well XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.