Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Jude Bellingham transfer fund? Are these deluded fuckers for real, or is this some sort of a piss-take? Maybe a laugh at themselves, a sort of 'we-don't-take-ourselves-too-seriously' prank?

Nope. I think it's a real and genuine attempt at raising money to buy a player on behalf of the club, so in answer to my own question, yes, these deluded fuckers are for real.

Wouldnt it break ffp ?

Must be a wind up it says the organiser lfc !

We won't spend the same money as other clubs DON'T QUESTION ME BREAKING TRANSFER RECORDS ON VAN DICK AND ALISON YOU IDIOT we won't be spending as much money as other clubs.

Never has a **** been better sutied to a bunch of cunts. I hope they all suffer from the insufferable disease of being complete cunts.
Yep, it's an absolute myth that they don't spend money, but the media scouse loving twats lap it all up which then spreads to their deluded fan base. Gakpo seems to have been immediately forgotten about, 40m quid in the January window, added to 80m Nunez in the summer, oh look they spent the same as we did. Twats!

Christ, he has finally reached acceptance.

Good for him, I was getting worried he was heading to a breakdown.
Acceptance that a business that turned over £595m in its last financial year can't remotely compete with one that turned over £613m in the same period.

I think the money we're now recouping is hurting these twats as well. They know we're being run exceptionally well, yes they carry on calling us cheats with no proof whatsoever but transfer wise we're getting it pretty much spot on bar the odd exception. It's just pure bitterness from the cnuts, end of

Acceptance that a business that turned over £595m in its last financial year can't remotely compete with one that turned over £613m in the same period.

Naah. Acceptance that City played the better football against them for years, but they often found a way to win. I just thought his demeanour was more of a man reconciled with his fate, than an angry man trying to fight an ever reducing corner.

And, generally, not a bad word about City tells me he knows his time challenging for trophies in England is up.

Christ, he has finally reached acceptance.

Good for him, I was getting worried he was heading to a breakdown.

I don't think there's another manager in world football I dislike more than Klopp. Horrible creature. The same nasty, contrived 'routine' at press conference after press conference. Feigning incredulity at being asked questions about transfer targets and budgets, trying to belittle the journalists concerned, sighing in mock boredom before delivering rambling strawman monologues about how he's told everyone his position a thousand times before, when he hasn't really been asked about the issues he's chosen to address, and of course the whole 'Liverpool as plucky paupers struggling to get by whilst other clubs (City) spend gazillions' shtick. He really is an absolute 'see you next Tuesday'. If ever a manager were a perfect fit to a club, then he's it.......

Naah. Acceptance that City played the better football against them for years, but they often found a way to win. I just thought his demeanour was more of a man reconciled with his fate, than an angry man trying to fight an ever reducing corner.

And, generally, not a bad word about City tells me he knows his time challenging for trophies in England is up.
You know next time out when klopps is pissed off he'll give it "we know we cannot compete with city in the transfer market" bollocks that he did in October and countless times before and after. Like most people it all depends what mood he is in but a **** can't change it's spots.

Looks like the owners don't have stump up for Bellingham afterall

They can rely on the loyal fanbase;-)

only £129,999,800 to go
Has it gone up a couple of hundred?

I assumed the original £10 in it was by whoever set it up (to look like LFC had done it) to get some grifts, never thought anyone could be that dumb to put money in but, stupid is what stupid is I suppose.

You know next time out when he's pissed off he'll give it "we know we cannot compete with city in the transfer market" bollocks that he did in October and countless times before and after. Like most people it all depends what mood he is in but a **** can't change it's spots.

Never go near a **** with spots is my advice ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.