Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From RAWK, the last line really got my laughing.

"They have most of the media either paid off or running scared of being sued. Just all part of the sportswashing. They’ve even bought off fifa and uefa along with the other regimes. I’ve said before, it will not stop until the despots completely own and control the game of football.
That’s why this case against Abu Dhabi is so crucial for the future of the game.

Despite owning almost all the media, the bluelooners still have a thread dedicated to complaining about the media!
They also will just not accept what their club are, despite the unprecedented charges of cheating against their club and only escaping a uefa ban due to evidence being time barred.
They really are ashamed of nothing, offended by everything"
So, this season going well for them is it?

I have hated Klopp over the last few years. His constant sniping at our club, his encouragement for their feral fan base to act like scum, his hypocrisy surrounding spending etc etc.
But it’s hard to disagree with much of what he said there, actually quite liked it when he called them out for printing lies.

It’s been fun watching him crumble lately, but the hatred is waning, I suppose they are not as much of a threat anymore.

I always find it crazy that Manchester City and our fans always get the finger pointed at with the Liverpool chant,
in the United games and in the last Chelsea game you can clearly hear the Chant very loud by their fans,
We are the easy target because our Media team keeps coming out and saying sorry about anything involved with that scum of a club,

We could list so many things that have happened to our fans and players/manager/coaching team and driving up to Liverpool ground in the player's coach, Even dare I say about the hacking of our books was brushed under the carpet,

The victim cards are used to bash others, in the hope it gives them an advantage against you both on and off the field, It should not mean Liverpool fans can run riot in and around your stadium and take the piss and hurt other fans,
United fans are by far and away the worst when it comes to mocking Liverpool fans about Hillsborough. They’re the only ones who chant “The Sun was right……” en masse. Yet many Liverpool fans give them a virtual free pass while hilariously claiming our fans are worse than United’s for that kind of thing. I don’t know why that is but part of me thinks that they’re shit scared of confronting a mob of United’s lads about it, yet they were more than happy to embark on a disgraceful witch hunt against a lone female City fan on social media last season because she dared to shout “Always the victims” (which many people know isn’t even a reference to Hillsborough) across a railway platform at last season’s FA Cup semi.

Fucking skint jibbing murdering wankers.

From now on slide down the table like the cheap yanky wanky you are. Good to see club shop shutting his Klopp trapp for once. Very surprised he did not try and attack city in some form while speaking about Bellingham.

Can’t get angry at irrelevance. Onto the pile you go right beside those rag cunts. We have no one left to destroy at home now. Europe next…

Last edited:
I have hated Klopp over the last few years. His constant sniping at our club, his encouragement for their feral fan base to act like scum, his hypocrisy surrounding spending etc etc.
But it’s hard to disagree with much of what he said there, actually quite liked it when he called them out for printing lies.

It’s been fun watching him crumble lately, but the hatred is waning, I suppose they are not as much of a threat anymore.
Same old Klopp, all smiles when everything's going well, but the snarl comes out when he's not getting his own way

Klopp is just trying his best to justify the owners decision not to invest in a top young player like JB. Inside he must be pissed off though. JB is exactly what they need. Where are they gonna find another one ?
Maybe if the 80 odd million pound they spunked on Nunez had paid off like Erling has they might have splurged again.

If the club invested in JB and one or two others around the midfield in particular they could win another CL or PL which would pay for a player like JB. You have to invest or end up a top 8 club or even worse.
They'll never sack Klopp it would cost too much for the stingy owners so he is stuck there now unless he resigns.
They should go all out for Bellingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.