Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it is because of ticket prices. Not because they're more expensive, but because their percentage of season ticket holders is way lower. Not that there's not demand, they have a huge waiting list. But their owners would rather cater to an ever-changing group of day trippers paying 60 quid a seat than locals paying 40 quid a seat for the whole season. Everton have more season ticket holders than Liverpool despite the stadium holding 14,000 fewer. We've got 13,000 more season ticket holders than them.

Yep they sell 27k season tickets we sold something like 42k

Actually it is because of ticket prices. Not because they're more expensive, but because their percentage of season ticket holders is way lower. Not that there's not demand, they have a huge waiting list. But their owners would rather cater to an ever-changing group of day trippers paying 60 quid a seat than locals paying 40 quid a seat for the whole season. Everton have more season ticket holders than Liverpool despite the stadium holding 14,000 fewer. We've got 13,000 more season ticket holders than them.
And we are doing the same by kicking long standing season ticket holders out of their seats so we can increase the hospitality areas.

Oh shit Aman's got a mate. Only a matter of time before we're rumbled.

They are worse than a cult, hard to believe this is written by a grown up. I see 42 million Phillips with 5 million going the other way is now 50, Wages and Agent fees only started with the signing of Haaland and of course we got him for less than Jota, Diaz and the newest guy, and out of the money we got for Torres in Jan and what logic is there in us making lower teams worse off ? They had no issue in raiding Southampton over the years.
I hope our club passes this admitted attempt at cyber crime over to the authorities, mind you no idea why they just dont ask the Dippers for the hacked date.
Oh Dippers FAILED FFP for the records in recent times but got away with it due to them not qualifying for Europe and they dodgy 50 million for the Stadium.
They had no issue with breaking transfer records galore when they were buying the league, they broke so many British transfer fees and of course their spend and wages are not far behind us these days with the list of expensive buys they make

Right, the Bovril came back! Still waiting for the meat 'n potato pie, or the potato 'n meat pie.
The pies I bought in the away end of the old Platt Lane were something to behold.. they really were.. never mind can now chew on a Minted Lamb Burger if I feel a bit peckish just a snip at about six pound fifty a pop haha.. to think we all laughed at Roy Keane’s Prawn Sandwich Brigade..

Don’t know if it’s healthy or not but I must spend 95% of my online time in the BM forum constantly clicking the new posts button. A lot of the time new comments have been added to the Media thread, the Scum thread or the Dippers thread and I seem to have developed an intense hatred of all three entities.

Yesterday I was waiting to go on the first tee at the local golf club and some guy pulled up in his car which had a Liverpool air freshener hanging from his mirror and I just really wanted to smash his windows in and jump up and down on his bonnet and roof. Don’t know the guy but I’m guessing he’s a prick.
Welcome to the forum, Bellamy.

They are worse than a cult, hard to believe this is written by a grown up. I see 42 million Phillips with 5 million going the other way is now 50, Wages and Agent fees only started with the signing of Haaland and of course we got him for less than Jota, Diaz and the newest guy, and out of the money we got for Torres in Jan and what logic is there in us making lower teams worse off ? They had no issue in raiding Southampton over the years.
I hope our club passes this admitted attempt at cyber crime over to the authorities, mind you no idea why they just dont ask the Dippers for the hacked date.
Oh Dippers FAILED FFP for the records in recent times but got away with it due to them not qualifying for Europe and they dodgy 50 million for the Stadium.
They had no issue with breaking transfer records galore when they were buying the league, they broke so many British transfer fees and of course their spend and wages are not far behind us these days with the list of expensive buys they make
I think it’s a parody. If you google Aman Pooni the only person that comes up is a colo-rectal surgeon - he operates on the organ that contains shit and he’s got poo in his name. The trouble is it’s believable for them lot.

Don’t know if it’s healthy or not but I must spend 95% of my online time in the BM forum constantly clicking the new posts button. A lot of the time new comments have been added to the Media thread, the Scum thread or the Dippers thread and I seem to have developed an intense hatred of all three entities.

Yesterday I was waiting to go on the first tee at the local golf club and some guy pulled up in his car which had a Liverpool air freshener hanging from his mirror and I just really wanted to smash his windows in and jump up and down on his bonnet and roof. Don’t know the guy but I’m guessing he’s a prick.

A ‘liverpool air freshener’?
The pungent stench of whinging victimhood mingled with stale piss and delusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.