Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious on RAWK, they are posting that nobody cares about us winning tonight. So why are they posting about it?

After some market research on RAWK I reckon I've spotted an opportunity...

1682599376020.png

So next match at Klanfield I'll be flogging a line of 'protest wear' that they can buy. Rough prototype below, I reckon they'll love it won't they??

1682599553285.png

I've got a friend who went through it in Scotland, and he said that they deliberately keep boys that they know are never going to make it because you need a team for the ones that will. If you didn't keep dangling the carrot of getting into the first team one day, it might be a struggle to get a team together for some clubs. Probably at City, it's a bit different because you'd expect plenty of them to be good enough to have a career in football at least. But I wonder how many get disillusioned with not being good enough for City that they lose the desire and miss out on what would be a perfectly respectable (and well paid) career in the lower leagues.
Very common this as less than 1% mske it, coaches know this of course. Always the case. I moved down to South East from manc when a teenager and played at the West Ham academy under Tony Carr during school holidays only, I didnt get a YTS or anything, wasn't close BUT i played solely to make up numbers so 2 x lads, Simon Livett and Russ Milton could play. Both were England schoolboy players and tipped to go far. Joke really, schleping about with no real care,vworse still these summer game team talks were basically 1 2 1 chats with these two only! They didn't even pretend we were players lol

Very common this as less than 1% mske it, coaches know this of course. Always the case. I moved down to South East from manc when a teenager and played at the West Ham academy under Tony Carr during school holidays only, I didnt get a YTS or anything, wasn't close BUT i played solely to make up numbers so 2 x lads, Simon Livett and Russ Milton could play. Both were England schoolboy players and tipped to go far. Joke really, schleping about with no real care,vworse still these summer game team talks were basically 1 2 1 chats with these two only! They didn't even pretend we were players lol
To add, one played for Arsenal reserves then in hong kong, the other never heard of since!!! Even those who get a contract often don't get anywhere

At Guiseley we take a lot of players who are dropped from professional academies. They go to college and play in our Under 19's etc.

The academy coaches are great.

The second one is particularly funny. Claims we don't have enough income legally to cover Haaland's wages, clearly has no idea the kind of income any Premier league side has.
When they get angry on RAWK they just start making things up, it's the ISIS of LFC it really needs shutting down, sooner or later one of it's members is going to do something horrific, come the enquiry they will say all the signs were there how come the authorities missed it, mark my words

When they get angry on RAWK they just start making things up, it's the ISIS of LFC it really needs shutting down, sooner or later one of it's members is going to do something horrific, come the enquiry they will say all the signs were there how come the authorities missed it, mark my words
I'd be asking how the perpetrator's mammy had missed it when bringing down his laundry and alphabet spaghetti and toast to the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.