Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they get angry on RAWK they just start making things up, it's the ISIS of LFC it really needs shutting down, sooner or later one of it's members is going to do something horrific, come the enquiry they will say all the signs were there how come the authorities missed it, mark my words
I would urge all to dip into RAWK from time to time to see what insanity looks like. Then you will be able to recognise when you start to go the same way.

main-qimg-89679ced5b9427d822cc63503c8308e5-lq

When they get angry on RAWK they just start making things up, it's the ISIS of LFC it really needs shutting down, sooner or later one of it's members is going to do something horrific, come the enquiry they will say all the signs were there how come the authorities missed it, mark my words

The enquiry will clearly show it wasn’t their fault & they were the victim (always)

Well, from what's being reported on BBC sport pages, it looks like Arnold is going after an mbe sainthood like sir fish of fingers at Trafford.
Nobody else has contributed more to the scoring of premier league goals and increasing the enjoyment of others in our national sport. Thanks to his crap defending.

Arise Sir Tront, a right back so poor that even Gareth Southgate wouldn't pick him in a team consisting solely of right backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.