Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Klopp, Dicky Mints Doppelganger is getting his excuses in early, they have a few injuries apparently, pretty much the same as us and the rest of the teams then.

During the Liverpool years of dominance their fans were praised in the media as the most knowledgeable, sporting fans in football ... until they started to lose. You only sing when you are winning was made for them, then they turn.

Other fans are expected to listen to YNWA in silent reverence when Liverpool fail to respect others. Their shameful history of violence and intimidation goes way beyond any other club including the rags.

Other English clubs have suffered from their legacy, not least from the ban in Europeans competitions. They do still have cheerleaders dominating the media along with the rags. No surprise that allegations never come to light of dirty tricks, underhand actions and financial threats and incentives to influence, compounded by a lack of transparency about their affairs. Both now cling to City's shirt tails to remain relevant.

Not all fans are bad but I go back to the Busby era and Liverpool are the worst by far and have been for most of the time.
And they boo the National Anthem FFS.

B
I like this one from rawk, its just,... so good and true.
Just popped in to say what a shower of cheating, horrible c*nts these are and no matter how many trophies they win, it's all built on cheating to a level we'll never truly know.

They absolutely robbed that league last year, crooked as fuck against Arsenal and Everton away with the referees, never let it be forgotten.
He’s going to be even more upset when he finds out I’ve already forgotten how we robbed it against Arsenal and Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.