Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Klopp were to leave, we'd be blamed for his leaving too.

I hope that his successor would be Sam Allardyce or someone worse.
In the words of Highlander, there can only be one..............

Step forward Sir Stevie Starfish Slippy DJ Beater. It's got to happen! Ideally with input from mcateer, warnock and aldridge. Proper Boss da' la'!

Two matches, when he has a history of belittling the referees and showing aggression towards them, others teams staff, ball boys, and has been banned for one game already this very season for the same thing .. it's a joke. I know we moan about them often, but FFS protect your officials!

Is any journalist going to pick him up on the "not ok" comment? Granted they'd probably be banned from all Liverpool FC activities and hunted down by the cult, but he's suggested bias or a use of language that was unacceptable. The release of the audio shows he couldn't even really have misheard something. It could have been incredibly serious for the official, impacted or even ended his career. Now Klopp has been shown to be a liar as well as a hyper aggressive mard arse, so he should be punished accordingly.

Should be a 5 game ban, and 15 suspended in case he thinks to behave the twunt again. If the premier league managers were stood in a line up and we were asked to pick the most unhinged maniac most likely to cause GBH, Klopp would win every time. And he'd insist on a trophy and parade, too.
At least he is getting penalised, I guess. But it’s ridiculous how much he gets away with.

Most of the actual Liverpudlian Liverpool fans I've ran into over the years have been similar.

The vast majority of the bitter bullshit spoken is by online kfa's.

United supporting mates of mine,apart from the normal banter,accept our current superiority as well.
The worst Liverpool fan I’ve encountered is a season ticket holder from Breck Road. Agreed that the online lot are utter cunts though, some of them genuinely can’t understand why Everton fans didn’t celebrate when they won the league.

In case anyone was wondering, they still don't care about us...

Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled

« Reply #36364 on: Yesterday at 03:38:35 pm »

Of course they question the integrity of the judge, assuming everyone is as corrupt as they are. Absolute shitstains of humanity. I fucking hate them. Their managers, their players, their board and their fan.

In case anyone was wondering, they still don't care about us...​

Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled

« Reply #36364 on: Yesterday at 03:38:35 pm »

Of course they question the integrity of the judge, assuming everyone is as corrupt as they are. Absolute shitstains of humanity. I fucking hate them. Their managers, their players, their board and their fan.

Yes because LFC would have been really happy if the judge investigating Hillsborough had been bessie mates with Chief Superintendent Duckenfield. They have total faith in the impartiality of our justice system. They have never appealed anything in their lives. If an LFC fan gets arrested they say: 'Fair cop, guv, I done it all.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.