Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have zero shame:
Liverpool have asked Professional Game Match Officials Limited for an explanation on two decisions during Saturday's draw with Aston Villa

They literally had 6 games in a row inc Spurs and Fulham where major incorrect key decisions all went their way and i guess they did not ask for an explanation then

Yeah but I wasn't having a dig at Nottingham Forest's European cup win.
;)
I
Is that true?
Yes. There was a postman and a policeman playing. And again for further context on these wins of Liverpool in the late 70s, when Johnny Giles returned to Ireland in 1977 to manage Shamrock Rovers, his ambition? Yep, to win the European Cup. Think about that!

I

Yes. There was a postman and a policeman playing. And again for further context on these wins of Liverpool in the late 70s, when Johnny Giles returned to Ireland in 1977 to manage Shamrock Rovers, his ambition? Yep, to win the European Cup. Think about that!
Think Waterford United did fairly well in it one season.

By a Liverpool fan on a forum I used to post on.

Lol!

It's not just about the money for me, there were rules put in place years ago to throttle the dick waving, and the majority of clubs abide by them. If they don't, they get fined or points deducted or banned, and they learn the lesson.
Stopped reading here mate. I hope you asked him what punishment they received when they failed FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.