Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me that's a trio of fucking twats..
They are really thick as fuck
The Scouse **** saying we have no fans and no atmosphere..fuck me Anfield is usually dead.
The Areslona fan saying Grealish left a bigger club to join City... because Villa have won the European Cup..so by that token Villa are bigger than Arsenal too...fucking deluded Muppet.
The rag saying Yoonited need to spend loads of money...they have spent loads but bought shite.
Fuck them all..we are the best team in the land
I feel a song coming on!
Feck 'em all
Feck 'em all
The scum and the dips and arsenaaal
Those clubs are minor
'cos City are finer
So come on my lads
Feck 'em all.

I daresay the above ditty could be improved.

Jamie C needs to be rid of. The deluded twat doing his best to make his club relevent after a very poor season.

picking two liverpool players in the team of the season is a complete joke.

Allison and Salah.
He’s got to keep his scouse credentials up. Otherwise they will turn on him which he can’t afford when his job is being a professional scouser.

He’s got to keep his scouse credentials up. Otherwise they will turn on him which he can’t afford when his job is being a professional scouser.
Must be hard being an Everton fan elavating pools players and praising city at the same time.
He has to be careful with those adorable dippers otherwise death threats imminent

Reactions: PPT
Their thread on this weeks games was full of vitriol towards Leicester for not making more effort to win at Newcastle.

Again it just sounds like they are the victims - this time due to Leicester - it is their natural stance in all matters
Well said - absolutely true. Last season it was Rodri's 'hand ball' at Everton. Now they have new crosses to bear - Leicester and the controversy in their match against Villa. They are so utterly predictable thay have become a parody of themselves. But they have no sense of self-awareness so will never see what we see.

They have zero shame:
Liverpool have asked Professional Game Match Officials Limited for an explanation on two decisions during Saturday's draw with Aston Villa

They literally had 6 games in a row inc Spurs and Fulham where major incorrect key decisions all went their way and i guess they did not ask for an explanation then

Having to explain to an international why he’s offside is embarrassing, how can he not think he gained an advantage. Pathetic media shills letting them scream victims!

Their thread on this weeks games was full of vitriol towards Leicester for not making more effort to win at Newcastle.

Again it just sounds like they are the victims - this time due to Leicester - it is their natural stance in all matters

It’s almost as if Leicester are shit & their place in the table reflects this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.