Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is funnier than AFTV

He’s missing a trick there. It’s a great idea, you might even be able to extend it to 20 clubs and they could all play off for a place in the Chumps League . They could even give this competition name. Something like , oooh I don’t know, maybe The Premier League ?
The fuckwit

They had a trophy parade on the anniversary of Heysel last year. Nobody said a dicky bird.

That club don’t want to be associated with Heysel at all. Their acknowledgment of it over the decades has been a disgrace. Last year was the most crass thing I’ve possibly ever heard of in football, having their trophy parade on the anniversary.

Could you imagine for one second what fuss would be kicked up by them if South Yorkshire Police had a big celebratory function on 15th April?!

In my opinion, every single final game of the season or opening game of the season, Liverpool should have a minute’s silence for Heysel.
They started the 'taking the knee' thing tbf.
Nothing for 'Italian lives matter though'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.