Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This balloon at Wembley today probably won’t be holidaying in Liverpool any time soon.

This balloon at Wembley today probably won’t be holidaying in Liverpool any time soon.

e392b82e85c8d12a52b572ac16439f0e.jpg

ce35aea6bb881e3aeda484dafd5bfd2c.jpg
It is no secret that I loath LFC. I do not want banter with them. would rather have the trots. Yet there are times when I despair at people, and at these times I will side with LFC or any other club who has lost fans (or players) There is no fun in mocking the dead. At the end of the day it is a game of football. I hope this idiot can learn fom his stupid behavior. There is no place for it!!!

It is no secret that I loath LFC. I do not want banter with them. would rather have the trots. Yet there are times when I despair at people, and at these times I will side with LFC or any other club who has lost fans (or players) There is no fun in mocking the dead. At the end of the day it is a game of football. I hope this idiot can learn fom his stupid behavior. There is no place for it!!!
He doesn't look tuned in to me. Perhaps looking for likes like they do on social media.

Any of these pics been published in the red top press or is there mutually diplomatic silence from those two cheeks of the same arse?

It’s the same person.

1/ Short dark hair looks more dense in dim light, and looks less dense in daylight.

2/ Tattoo on neck too similar.

3/ His bony girl arms are evident in both photo’s

4/ Both have padded themselves out with some kind of t-shirt underneath to make themselves look bigger (sad ****, just get to the gym).

5/ Above the elbow of his right arm, there’s another tattoo which you can just about see in the second photo.

6/ The fade from beard to hairline is exactly the same.

Only way I can see this being two people is if they were twins, too many coincidences otherwise.

e392b82e85c8d12a52b572ac16439f0e.jpg

ce35aea6bb881e3aeda484dafd5bfd2c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.