Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those families devestated by Hillsborough should not be subject to mockery. It’s mind blowing that someone would wear such a top and that he doesn’t appear to have been called out by fellow fans.

Don’t care for certain aspects of Liverpool FC (mainly media related including RAWK) but nearly all of us I guess have friends and colleagues who support them. Decent people who like you and I support their team.

I think LFC have a genuine grievance here. The 'victims' chant they go on about is mere banter, and not about Hillsborough. This twat's shirt is on a different level altogether. I hope and believe no City fan would ever wear something like this, and that if he did he would get serious grief from other City fans.

This guy must have thought he could be Billy Big Balls among 30,000 Rags. He presumably thought no one would object and that he'd be seen as a hero. Fuck knows what his IQ is. Negative figures? If some Scouser kicks fuck out of him he can have no complaint.

The dippers are outraged but a sizable amount of them don't mind singing songs about Harold Shipman & Munich.

It's cuntish behaviour from the rag, and it looks like he will get dealt with by the law, but the dippers have quite a few in their own fan base who are no different.
This Demeans More™

The dippers are outraged but a sizable amount of them don't mind singing songs about Harold Shipman & Munich.

It's cuntish behaviour from the rag, and it looks like he will get dealt with by the law, but the dippers have quite a few in their own fan base who are no different.

That guy is a disgrace but yes, they have unveiled a Steaua Bucharest flag a few times at our ground. Most recently last year.

What baffled me about him was it was a massive day for his team and he's preoccupied with the RS. Wierd mentality to me. Or he just wanted his 5 minutes of attention. I hope he missed the game.

Munich, Heysel, Hillsborough etc. Any chanting or celebrating people dying is disgusting and should be condemned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.