Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idiot should get a lifetime ban from all grounds but that’s it.

Talk of prison etc is utterly ridiculous.

The idiot should get a lifetime ban from all grounds but that’s it.

Talk of prison etc is utterly ridiculous.
It was a t shirt with a message on it. Is it any different to 'Kill all Tories' or any other offensive placard, banner or even t shirt seen at political rallies?
I hate the way the dipper fans have politicised a very tragic event.
If the t-shirt was so offensive, so upsetting, why has every single media outlet shown a picture of it ? If it is so upsetting to the families why plaster it across the news ?
The Liverpool fans are yet again making it all about them. Dare I say it, the victims.

Merseyside Mensa.....

They aren’t the sharpest tools in the box are they? Why are the Premier League taking so long to do this? Maybe because they aren’t so certain of the case they have against City and don’t feel too confident pressing ahead in a timely manner.

Liverpool supporters moaning about other teams being able to spend vast amounts of money. Just remember that’s how Liverpools main period of dominance started when Littlewoods invested money in them. To keep crying about how the game is only about teams having the most money being successful, their club pushed for the Premier League to be formed giving them an unfair advantage over 15 other teams in the league on tv deals. They weren’t too arsed when they monopolised the champions league spaces with four other clubs. Now an owner with better ideas comes along and wipes the floor with English football, all they can do is cry. Perhaps they should go follow other sports if they don’t like what their club steered English football into what it is now.

It was a t shirt with a message on it. Is it any different to 'Kill all Tories' or any other offensive placard, banner or even t shirt seen at political rallies?
I hate the way the dipper fans have politicised a very tragic event.
If the t-shirt was so offensive, so upsetting, why has every single media outlet shown a picture of it ? If it is so upsetting to the families why plaster it across the news ?
The Liverpool fans are yet again making it all about them. Dare I say it, the victims.
To be fair, I think they've got a valid point this time.

BUT......they should let the law deal with it rather than go after him themselves

A woman dipper on the chase today saying that if she won any money she would follow them abroad emphasising the words champions league. Must admit I had more than a little chuckle. Am I out of order laughing at her misfortune? :-)
Look at Klopp' sad face. lol

Attachments

• IMG_20230606_112512.jpg
    IMG_20230606_112512.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 58
Merseyside Mensa.....

How they can sit and judge any other team is beyond me.

They were moaning about Everton saying the FA should hurry up and dock us points and not take so long over it. They cannot see that nothing is proved.

A club who brush everything under a carpet and moan that other teams are brushing things under a carpet is beyond laughable. So up their own arses. They really believe they are better than anyone else and do it the right way. This is why other fans dislike them, it has nothing to do with jealousy, it is their self entitlement to everything. And ... This is why fans are cheering on City to knock the big heads off their perch.

115 charges make 115 charges, not one of them is guilty until proven. So sniff it up you cray arses.

PS .... And they spend no money

At some point a PHD student is going to do a doctoral dissertation on the coping mechanisms United and Liverpool fans use to deal with City dominance.
The victims don’t need a coping mechanism, they don’t care about our success. There’s 100’s of pages telling you how little they care. They care so little they have to tell the world about it every day.

Liverpool fan channel Redmen TV have chosen their most hated player and the winner is.....

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.