Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My educated guess is we don’t matter to them :-)

You're not wrong, right here on page 936 of... Man City - cheating bastards rumbled, you can clearly see they couldn't care less....

With us not really involved in either competition, I didn't really give a shit that they won the league and then the cup. None of it matters in my head and they've done them before. It gets more and more hollow the more they win while financially doping.

The CL is different though - that's the final frontier for the sportswashers. Once they do that, especially when it's part of a treble, then it's going to hurt, no matter how much we think it's bullshit.

And you're right - the vast majority of the media will suck them off for the "achievement" too, helping to cement their winning it as legitimate.

Those families devestated by Hillsborough should not be subject to mockery. It’s mind blowing that someone would wear such a top and that he doesn’t appear to have been called out by fellow fans.

Don’t care for certain aspects of Liverpool FC (mainly media related including RAWK) but nearly all of us I guess have friends and colleagues who support them. Decent people who like you and I support their team.
If I saw any blue wearing a City top with similar they'd get a slap in the jaw.

If I saw any blue wearing a City top with similar they'd get a slap in the jaw.
But you didn't and you wouldn't.
Much more class than the fuckin idiots who follow the scum.
On Saturday we were class, they were crass

A woman dipper on the chase today saying that if she won any money she would follow them abroad emphasising the words champions league. Must admit I had more than a little chuckle. Am I out of order laughing at her misfortune? :-)

The dippers are outraged but a sizable amount of them don't mind singing songs about Harold Shipman & Munich.

It's cuntish behaviour from the rag, and it looks like he will get dealt with by the law, but the dippers have quite a few in their own fan base who are no different.
This is why I won’t sign the petition. I posted about this tool on my Tumblr and a kopite sent me the link. When they stop mocking Heysel and Munich, when they stop making Steaua Bucharest jokes, I’ll sign. Otherwise, forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.