Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too much of a wimp to venture onto RAWK today. But I'm assuming they're all wishing us well for tonight, what with them being the most knowledgeable fans in football an' all.

Reactions: TFC
I'm too much of a wimp to venture onto RAWK today. But I'm assuming they're all wishing us well for tonight, what with them being the most knowledgeable fans in football an' all.
My prediction is that they’ll be fiercely competing to see which poster is the least bothered about us.

Quite incredible that Slippy was on that programme last night. Just there to keep the dippers relevant with their win nearly a generation ago. They could have chosen from a long list of distinguished ex City players but no let's give the gig to that failed ex manager to keep him in the spotlight.
Why is Vinny not on the TV panel? He's the man who started the whole journey for us.

Why is Vinny not on the TV panel? He's the man who started the whole journey for us.
He's probably persona non grata because of his association with us. They'd rather have some obscure foreign bloke who one played 8 minutes as a sub for the rags 30 years ago than allow a representative from City.

We all know that these self-entitled twats are out and out liars and obsessed with us - they are desperate to paint us as irrelevant. Well - for those that were at NeviZade last night or saw the videos/pictures - consider this whopper from the deluded fuckers:

"A colleague of mine is in Istanbul and he just told me that the city is packed with Inter fans. They are everywhere at the airport, old town, every street etc. Not a city fan in sight. The traffic down there must be heavy.
::)
"
2 pages on from this post it will be the accepted and verified truth and form the basis for endless posts for us having no fans.
It's the way it goes on RAWK.

We all know that these self-entitled twats are out and out liars and obsessed with us - they are desperate to paint us as irrelevant. Well - for those that were at NeviZade last night or saw the videos/pictures - consider this whopper from the deluded fuckers:

"A colleague of mine is in Istanbul and he just told me that the city is packed with Inter fans. They are everywhere at the airport, old town, every street etc. Not a city fan in sight. The traffic down there must be heavy.
::)
"
I’ve just been reading the BBC's build-up to the game, and it said that there is Sky Blue everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.