Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawk- 115 charges, sport washing, giving up on football, not a level playing field anymore, fuck me they're like a broken record those bitter cunts. When they spend 150-200m this window they'll still whinge like fuck when we make our first signing , that's how the self entitled lot roll. Unbelievable bitter twats!

The number of posts on that forum stating that they are giving up watching football because us CITY. Just what kind of fans are these shallow fuckers?? Would they have followed their team if they'd have had to go through the wilderness that CITY fans did.

They whinge about how (supposed) loyal they are - are they fuck - Utterly self-entitled

Two things that make me laugh on there:-

1/ The hundreds of posts that state that we are irrelevant to them - they do not care. It is like they have to compete with each other to emphasise that - yet they also clearly prove that we are living rent free

2/ Increasingly you see lots of posts stating that they did not watch our games - like the CL final - but then they make reference to aspects of the game - they clearly are such utter liars - they even lie to themselves

Last edited:
The number of posts on that forum stating that they are giving up watching football because us CITY. Just what kind of fans are these shallow fuckers?? Would they have followed their team if they'd have had to go through the wilderness that CITY fans did.

They whinge about how (supposed) loyal they are - are they fuck - Utterly self-entitled

Two things that make me laugh on there:-

1/ The hundreds of posts that state that we are irrelevant to them - they do not care. It is like they have to compete with each other to emphasise that - yet they also clearly prove that we are living rent free

2/ Increasingly you see lots of posts stating that they did not watch our games - like the CL final - but then they make reference to aspects of the game - they clearly are such utter liars - they even lie to themselves
We should gave up after united "s treble in 99 by that logic.

I would never have a problem with Liverpool or United fans if they were respectful and can have a conversation which doesn't even involve topics that start the aggression like Liverpools bottles being thrown at our coach and our innocent fans in the stands or calling us cheats, or being the usual deluded nasty muppets that some off then are including some off their players and Fergie and Klopp.

My Grandad who is in his 90s now. Followed United since the 1950s and he used to see United 1 week and City the next at Maine Road. He told me there was never any trouble and everyone got along. I never used to be bothered about Liverpool until the day they attacked our bus and players. That moment changed my outlook on Liverpool as a club and its fans.
I started supporting City in the late 80's and we were not really competitive with them so they didn't bother me too much. People I know who supported United and later Chelsea despised them which I did not really understand until we started being successful and thus attracted their ire.

The bus attack put the lid on it for me but i was realising what a weird fan-base they were before that from the time that they started competing for trophies against us. The support for Suarez after his biting and racism was bizarre but with Klopp in charge it escalated to a new level.

Many of their fans are weird and entitled - particularly the ones who have never been to Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.