Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of posts on that forum stating that they are giving up watching football because us CITY. Just what kind of fans are these shallow fuckers?? Would they have followed their team if they'd have had to go through the wilderness that CITY fans did.

They whinge about how (supposed) loyal they are - are they fuck - Utterly self-entitled

Two things that make me laugh on there:-

1/ The hundreds of posts that state that we are irrelevant to them - they do not care. It is like they have to compete with each other to emphasise that - yet they also clearly prove that we are living rent free

2/ Increasingly you see lots of posts stating that they did not watch our games - like the CL final - but then they make reference to aspects of the game - they clearly are such utter liars - they even lie to themselves
They’re full of it. They won’t.

Hope they’re enjoying seeing Bellingham in white.

The fat Irish dipper crying about football dying, his club and Manchester United killed it in 1992 when the Premier League was dreamt up. Why would them two saddos do watch alongs on non City social media channels? It’s fantastic watching their tears as they try to come to terms with it all.
What has the fact he is "Irish" got to do with it?? Do you call the United one "English" followed by an insult?? You English fool.

What has the fact he is "Irish" got to do with it?? Do you call the United one "English" followed by an insult?? You English fool.
To be fair , if he’d just posted the fat dipper , it could be snyone . From his description , I’ve a pretty good idea who he means .
Plus he is Irish so I’m not sure that should be seen as an insult .
All IMHO of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.