Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Cascarino ️: “You look at Trent, and you know he can deliver for England! Trent has qualities that are not far off Lionel Messi.”

Cos he had a half decent game v Malta, he's now similar to Messi.

With all due respect to Malta, and my dear mother was born there, I think could have done a job in the England midfield against them.

I see your logic but I don’t agree with you. It’s a one off game, and a friendly - and is usually played as such.

Anyway, I’m sure we’re not going to agree!

The Champions League final is a one off game too. As is any cup final. The shield is a one off game, that you only qualify for by winning the league or FA cup it coming second to a double winner. It has a trophy, a piece of silverware. But I agree with the part about it being a side to other trophies, not a thing on its own. The European Supercup is a one off game, but you only get to play it by winning the CL. I'm excited about watching us play for it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.