Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they get beat by United then it's a genuine crisis.

We wish this would be true but United as they are now can't beat a team of 11 random drunk guys from a pub.
Let's hope for a draw even though I guess a 0-3 score would be the most logical.

Missing Salah more.

Nope, Salah is just a better version of Ireland. Remember we all thought he was a world beater but it turned out he was just in acres of space due to Robinho & Elano?

That’s what the scouse are about to realize with the void left by Mane.

See also Gundogan/Mhktaryian.

Its frightening over there...you cant tell me they're not deranged...from the Palace thread...

" Worrying that we’ve spent 4 points from our 20 point reserve, hopefully we can regain 6 points so we’re up to 22 points. Man City have a bank of minus 4 points though so if they lose more points, a negative plus a negative is a positive. So ideally we need them to keep winning, it’d be annoying to see them increase that bank by losing games. If we take their average points total of the last two seasons, add our 20 point bank, delete their bank, and then maybe see if Arsenal or Spurs have a bank that we can borrow, then we can drop 24 more points"
I mean what the actual FCUK!

I just had a quick peek on RAWK. How the fuck does anyone navigate that pile of shit?

Anyroads I see in the palace thread someone was just bleating on about net spend from last 5 seasons and how proud he was of the dippers for living on a shoe string compared to the entire wealth of an oil state. Even posting a link to the net spend league table. Unfortunately for that mentally challenged soul the table was based on 5 seasons to 2018. I’m looking forward to them getting the latest numbers up and seeing how they’ve outspent this entire wealth of an “oil state” club over the last 5 years.

I just had a quick peek on RAWK. How the fuck does anyone navigate that pile of shit?

Anyroads I see in the palace thread someone was just bleating on about net spend from last 5 seasons and how proud he was of the dippers for living on a shoe string compared to the entire wealth of an oil state. Even posting a link to the net spend league table. Unfortunately for that mentally challenged soul the table was based on 5 seasons to 2018. I’m looking forward to them getting the latest numbers up and seeing how they’ve outspent this entire wealth of an “oil state” club over the last 5 years.

Net spend what a weird comfort blanket to wrap yourself in to make yourself feel better about the team you follow. I don’t remember back in the 90s when we were shit anyone peddling how much we had spent to either be mid table or fighting relegation compared to United who were winning everything. We wanted the team to win, if we had the cash we’d want Swales or Lee to spend it. Unfortunately we didn’t have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.