Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
after reading this I dont know how we ever win a trophy...from rawk

A transition season is simply unacceptable with this team. Our 11 is littered with world class players that have an embarrassment of choices.

Alisson is World Class and arguably the best in the world.
Trent is the best Rightback in the world.
Virgil is the best defender in the world.
Robbo is world class.
Fab is world class.
Thiago is world class.
Salah is one of the best player in the world.
Klopp is one of the best managers in the world.

Big players want to win big trophies. Did you see how disappointed they were when we missed out on the title last season? We need to delete the transition bollocks from our dictionary.
Its amazing innit.

Add to that 40m Jota and 55m Keita and I'm surprised they don't walk the league every year. Perhaps every football fan should be grateful we challenge this dynasty.

after reading this I dont know how we ever win a trophy...from rawk

A transition season is simply unacceptable with this team. Our 11 is littered with world class players that have an embarrassment of choices.

Alisson is World Class and arguably the best in the world.
Trent is the best Rightback in the world.
Virgil is the best defender in the world.
Robbo is world class.
Fab is world class.
Thiago is world class.
Salah is one of the best player in the world.
Klopp is one of the best managers in the world.

Big players want to win big trophies. Did you see how disappointed they were when we missed out on the title last season? We need to delete the transition bollocks from our dictionary.

From Rawk ; Big players want to win big trophies. Did you see how disappointed they were when we missed out on the title last season? We need to delete the transition bollocks from our dictionary.

Ok Dippers we'll let you have the Disappointed trophy then. It's the least we can do to ease your pain.
In fact it looks like you could win it again this year going by your disappointing start.

PS Dippers its strange that you mention disappointment at missing out on the title rather than the Champions League??

mmmmmmmmmmm :)

Last edited:
Its frightening over there...you cant tell me they're not deranged...from the Palace thread...

" Worrying that we’ve spent 4 points from our 20 point reserve, hopefully we can regain 6 points so we’re up to 22 points. Man City have a bank of minus 4 points though so if they lose more points, a negative plus a negative is a positive. So ideally we need them to keep winning, it’d be annoying to see them increase that bank by losing games. If we take their average points total of the last two seasons, add our 20 point bank, delete their bank, and then maybe see if Arsenal or Spurs have a bank that we can borrow, then we can drop 24 more points"

Did anybody work out what this guy was actually talking about?

They did not play poor at all, but start of the season, at Anfield, you'd expect a 3,4-0 pummelling to establish the rhythm and intent to challenge.

The real problems would start if they lose any of the following: Fabinho, Salah, Diaz.

They'll be top 3, but i honestly don't see them above Chelsea this season.
Or Arse/Spuds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.