Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted here. This absolute garbage was actually posted on the cults official website.

Mind boggling

While the article is shit, that site is not Liverpool's official website. liverpoolfc.com is the official one. Made the same mistake once. The domain liverpool.com is owned by Reach (Mirror)

Well according to the pissed up gambling addict that is did hamman, he just turned and accidentally walked into him. Even the talksport pundits were taking the piss out of him.
Trouble is that while we all take the piss, Hamman and his cult like pundits facilitate the abusive emails to the Palace player by continually playing victim and justifying/explaining away violent conduct. The dipper cult syndrome is quite sinister in this regard.

There's a witch in mi kitchen, what am I gonna do
There's a witch in mi kitchen, what am I gonna do
I'm gonna fix that witch, that's what I'm gonna do
I'm gonna fix that witch

With apologies to UB40.

The dippers are 12th on Ghoul difference !
two-witches-tom-slemen.gif

Is there a more experienced giver or receiver of a Glasgow kiss than our very own mp?
Lol…….nowadays Celtic fans will phone the police, Nicola Sturgeon, the Samaritans, any councillor or social worker to grass on and greet about the big bad Rangers fans expecting someone else to to do something about it.
They only like confrontation when it’s five of them against one of you. But like the MIB’s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.