Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't beyond the realms of possibility that;

Wolves sneak a win at Spurs,
Palace beat Villa at Selhurst Park,
Everton beat Forest at Goodison,
Fulham beat Brentford at the Cottage,
Leicester and Southampton ends in a win for either team,
West Ham beat Brighton at the London Stadium.

If these 6 things happen, we could start Red Monday with both cheeks of the same arse in the relegation zone.

Instant boner.

I know a few genuine Liverpool fans who are mental. For me it's no surprise their forum is an absolute shit show. They all tend to have strange ideas about football. You can have a decent football conversation with fans of most other teams, but I'm yet to meet a Liverpool fan who has been stable enough to comment without ridiculous bias. One last season suggested we hadn't won the CL because our stadium was always empty and Liverpool were so successful because their atmosphere is the best in Europe. I told him that we won all of our home games in the knockouts and lost the final at a neutral venue the year before...didn't register. I also asked him if he'd ever been to Anfield for a European game...he hadn't at the time but subsequently did. When they drew 3-3 to Benfica. He said the noise was insane...

I have been in the United Kingdom for a very long time, pushing now for 11 years, and have been in love with the PL and City since 2006-2007 ( First time I came to England ) due to my family and a very funny story which is for another time.

In my time here, there have rarely been people, and football fans to trigger me as much as Liverpool ones do. I don't even know what it is. I understood all my life, that the scum were at the top, they were arrogant, bla bla. But these entitled cunts, they are the epitome of shite combined with puss.

I have had many colleagues and friends who are supporters of this team, and it's just unbearable to discuss football with them. It always has been. Their logic is not connected to any reality, and they seem to work like a hive. Awful supporters, awful club.

The wife had to cut a conversation in the st short with a couple of her friends who just happen to be Leeds fans, when she saw me lurch towards the fat bollock in the ever so tight retro shirt talking about how new money has ruined football.

I ended with the "Enjoy the championship" next season as she dragged me off :)

Yeah Leeds fans can be safely categorised as "deluded".

This was in the original FSM portfolio (part of FSG) back in around 2015.

A backlash had it changed to something crap like "Transforming Consumers Into Fans" and i think has subsequently been changed again to some management speak about leveraging brand power.

I doubt Liverpool's overlords are the only ones to think like this.

View attachment 53100
I find it impossible to imagine City wouldn’t think of us in exactly the same way to be honest. Individually fans mean absolutely nothing to top clubs, they do not give one shiny fuck about us and are all too happy to see long standing fans drift away from ours, Liverpool’s Arsenal’s Chelsea’s Spurs’ support of it means they can charge someone else who can afford it more for tickets.

I see Martin Tyler is being forced to attend an awareness day this week at Klanfield.

Apparently it is part of his and Sky apology after 76-year-old Tyler, innocently tweeted about the problems of football during the 80s and Hillsborough.

Much foaming from Dippers that he was equating the two.
He should be refusing to go. Who the fuck do that club and their fans think they are? He said something they didn’t like, so fucking what? Why do they take themselves so seriously?

The media lay into City with defame, slander and libel about cheating and “oil money” and “state owned” and “human rights abuses” every day and we are in such control of our emotions as a club that we don’t rise to it.

Tyler said something that was a bit close to the bone and said the wrong “H” location. And even if he’d said Heysel instead of Hillsborough when relating it to a hooligan past, he’d be correct in saying it.

He should be refusing to go. Who the fuck do that club and their fans think they are? He said something they didn’t like, so fucking what? Why do they take themselves so seriously?

The media lay into City with defame, slander and libel about cheating and “oil money” and “state owned” and “human rights abuses” every day and we are in such control of our emotions as a club that we don’t rise to it.

Tyler said something that was a bit close to the bone and said the wrong “H” location. And even if he’d said Heysel instead of Hillsborough when relating it to a hooligan past, he’d be correct in saying it.
Sounds like one of those Paddy Power spoofs that they do so well.
The fact it's real makes it all the funnier.

Weird, weird, ferel, scruffy cunts.

I have been in the United Kingdom for a very long time, pushing now for 11 years, and have been in love with the PL and City since 2006-2007 ( First time I came to England ) due to my family and a very funny story which is for another time.

In my time here, there have rarely been people, and football fans to trigger me as much as Liverpool ones do. I don't even know what it is. I understood all my life, that the scum were at the top, they were arrogant, bla bla. But these entitled cunts, they are the epitome of shite combined with puss.

I have had many colleagues and friends who are supporters of this team, and it's just unbearable to discuss football with them. It always has been. Their logic is not connected to any reality, and they seem to work like a hive. Awful supporters, awful club.
Best post of the day

How does the echo cover Everton.Or is there next to no cover.
Everton fans hate the Echo. They treat Everton like shit.

Everything they report on about Liverpool is exaggerated to make them look like the best club in the world, we don’t have an 70+ page thread with all those Liverpool headlines for no reason… while they downplay everything about Everton as a club, and as a name in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.