Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in the United Kingdom for a very long time, pushing now for 11 years, and have been in love with the PL and City since 2006-2007 ( First time I came to England ) due to my family and a very funny story which is for another time.

In my time here, there have rarely been people, and football fans to trigger me as much as Liverpool ones do. I don't even know what it is. I understood all my life, that the scum were at the top, they were arrogant, bla bla. But these entitled cunts, they are the epitome of shite combined with puss.

I have had many colleagues and friends who are supporters of this team, and it's just unbearable to discuss football with them. It always has been. Their logic is not connected to any reality, and they seem to work like a hive. Awful supporters, awful club.
.....shite combined with puss.
That's what they eat - it's called scouse.
:-)

Everton fans hate the Echo. They treat Everton like shit.

Everything they report on about Liverpool is exaggerated to make them look like the best club in the world, we don’t have an 70+ page thread with all those Liverpool headlines for no reason… while they downplay everything about Everton as a club, and as a name in football.
That is a despicable article on Everton from the local paper. I worked in Liverpool for seven years and local Everton fans outnumbered Liverpool fans about three to one in those days (80s/90s). It's commercial suicide for the Echo to mock EFC like that. It's a club that has won nine league titles, five FA Cups, and a European Cup Winner's Cup, still one of the most successful in English football history.

That is a despicable article on Everton from the local paper. I worked in Liverpool for seven years and local Everton fans outnumbered Liverpool fans about three to one in those days (80s/90s). It's commercial suicide for the Echo to mock EFC like that. It's a club that has won nine league titles, five FA Cups, and a European Cup Winner's Cup, still one of the most successful in English football history.
They could have possibly won more too, if the red dippers hadn't got all English clubs banned from Europe.

He should be refusing to go. Who the fuck do that club and their fans think they are? He said something they didn’t like, so fucking what? Why do they take themselves so seriously?

The media lay into City with defame, slander and libel about cheating and “oil money” and “state owned” and “human rights abuses” every day and we are in such control of our emotions as a club that we don’t rise to it.

Tyler said something that was a bit close to the bone and said the wrong “H” location. And even if he’d said Heysel instead of Hillsborough when relating it to a hooligan past, he’d be correct in saying it.
All from a set of fans who brick a team bus before a crucial UCL game and set fire to their own town hall when celebrating a title win. Sanctimonious b@stards the lot of them

he went to my mates 18th/21st many years ago , and brought grandad "piss off wheres me dinner" with him, can't remember his real name ,but i reckon he chose his stage name after the conway pub in cheadle hulme where he was from

He was Nick Campbell when i knew him (back in the the day) and yes, it did come from the pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.