Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big pressure on the scousers no pressure on the rags all there fans think they going to get dicked and Ten bob might actually stop playing out from the back while they have De Gae in there who is there biggest problem
he's not played counter-attacking football all his managerial career, it would be suicide.

The rags will get slapped.

Daft question: Are we supporting United on Monday?

Loathsome though that thought may be, were they miraculously to beat Liverpool then (a) of course that could mean a 7 point gap vs LIverpool (assuming we beat Newcastle, which is not a given). And (b), the rags will get all giddy and fool themselves that everything in the camp is not as truly dire as it actually is. i.e. a good thing.

Of course all of this is somewhat irrelevant since we know the reality is that United will get absolutely reamed.
i dont think we 'support' anyone on Monday, we just see what comes our way and accept we are in the position where every result is decent!!

The scousers will embarrass them - again. They are a far superior side. United will be lucky if they ship less than 4 goals. A draw would be a perfect result but I simply can't see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.