Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want a high score draw with the scousers winning 3 nil then the rags come back snatch a draw in the 95th minute from a penalty that was questionable and then see Klopp response plus the rags with a come back like that think they back on track!
And all the media start wanking each other off but then have to quickly refrain once the league table is put up

Daft question: Are we supporting United on Monday?

Loathsome though that thought may be, were they miraculously to beat Liverpool then (a) of course that could mean a 7 point gap vs LIverpool (assuming we beat Newcastle, which is not a given). And (b), the rags will get all giddy and fool themselves that everything in the camp is not as truly dire as it actually is. i.e. a good thing.

Of course all of this is somewhat irrelevant since we know the reality is that United will get absolutely reamed.
“Supporting”? Absolutely fucking not. It’d be preferable if United win, but it’s not like I’d take joy in it or be willing them on to score/win.

Loathsome though that thought may be, were they miraculously to beat Liverpool then (a) of course that could mean a 7 point gap vs LIverpool (assuming we beat Newcastle, which is not a given). And (b), the rags will get all giddy and fool themselves that everything in the camp is not as truly dire as it actually is. i.e. a good thing.

Of course all of this is somewhat irrelevant since we know the reality is that United will get absolutely reamed.
The way I look at it, we have a nice, unexpected 4 point lead over our main rivals after just 2 games and I'm confident that we'll win the race against them again this season.
Therefore, I'm hoping they get a comfortable win - with an injury or 2 - against the scum, thus piling the agony on at Old Toilet, and keeping them rooted to the bottom of the league. Then we'll see whether Messi, Neymar, or Foo Foo Lamarr - or more likely Andy Carroll - sign on deadline day, perhaps swapping places with the departing ladyboy.
Whatever, happy days!

I'm hoping for Liverpool to be 4-0 up and the rags invade the pitch at half time so the game gets abandoned.
Then the replay can be a draw and the rags get deducted 6 points for the pitch invasion.
The rags won't have 6 points to deduct. They'll be lucky if they have 3 points by Christmas.

I know Liverpool have drawn both games they've played this season, The Rags are clinging onto that false hope that they could actually turn the dippers over...

Rags 0-4 Dippers

Easy night at the office for them.

Fancy the rags to get a draw
I can't see how they can get anything from this game with the way they have performed in the last two games. They shipped 4 at Brentford and realistically should have shipped 4 against Brighton.
They'll continue to try and play out from the back, Liverpool will be all over it pressing De Gea and the back four.

I'll be surprised if Allison has anything to do Monday night.

Bore draw with Sky telling everyone this is the sort of classic only these two teams are capable of

I can't see how they can get anything from this game with the way they have performed in the last two games. They shipped 4 at Brentford and realistically should have shipped 4 against Brighton.
They'll continue to try and play out from the back, Liverpool will be all over it pressing De Gea and the back four.

I'll be surprised if Allison has anything to do Monday night.

Big pressure on the scousers no pressure on the rags all there fans think they going to get dicked and Ten bob might actually stop playing out from the back while they have De Gae in there who is there biggest problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.