Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Scouse Republic has been taken over by the UK Goverment due to the incompetence of their rulers and misuse of public funds.

NOT their FAULT though and they will soon regain control according to their phlegm spitting spokespersons.
A councillor on the radio saying that on Friday

There seems to be a fair bit of conflating liverpool fc with the city of Liverpool on here.
They aren’t one and the same thing, not by a long way.
I thought this was a liverpool fc thread.

It is and that is where they play, if I am not mistaken.
They do mate, as do Everton. Maybe I’m not making my point very well.
I wouldn’t use the Chelsea FC thread for example, to make comments about the way London was governed or about Londoner’s as people in general.

Last edited:
There seems to be a fair bit of conflating liverpool fc with the city of Liverpool on here.
They aren’t one and the same thing, not by a long way.
I thought this was a liverpool fc thread.
This is true mate. We forget the majority of people in Liverpool are not fans of that club, a lot are Everton and even more have no interest in football.

That do mate, as do Everton. Maybe I’m not making my point very well.
I wouldn’t use the Chelsea FC thread for example, to make comments about the way London was governed or about Londoner’s as people in general.
I know you are talking sense, but on my part I have never got over the attack on our team bus.

The good folk of Merseyside did nothing to bring those responsible to justice. Forgive and forget they say, while I am never going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.