Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their midfield is fucking awful.

Why Klopp spent £85 mill on the Uruguayan Andy Carroll and not a central midfielder is astounding

They play hoof ball anyway, they've really needed a good midfield - a lot of it has been smash it up to the front 3 as fast as possible and hope for the best.

Its frightening over there...you cant tell me they're not deranged...from the Palace thread...

" Worrying that we’ve spent 4 points from our 20 point reserve, hopefully we can regain 6 points so we’re up to 22 points. Man City have a bank of minus 4 points though so if they lose more points, a negative plus a negative is a positive. So ideally we need them to keep winning, it’d be annoying to see them increase that bank by losing games. If we take their average points total of the last two seasons, add our 20 point bank, delete their bank, and then maybe see if Arsenal or Spurs have a bank that we can borrow, then we can drop 24 more points"
Eh?
I'd get me calculator but somehow I don't think it will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.