Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgil van Dijk currently looks like a shell of his former self. Lazy, easily gotten at, no leadership. What's going on there?
Never been the beast he was when they first signed him since that injury. Looked to be getting back to form as last season progressed - happily not it would seem.

I’m just disappointed that Milner and Van Dick didn’t come to blows like McManaman and Grobbelar did all those years back,it looked on the cards at one stage

Anyway I’m off to kip now,not too bad a weekend really,night blues keep smiling

Never been the beast he was when they first signed him since that injury. Looked to be getting back to form as last season progressed - happily not it would seem.
I knew he'd lost a bit of pace, but I just thought he'd do a Kompany and make up for it with leadership and fight. Didn't look like he helped out the young lad next to him tonight, needed Milner to have a word with him, that's more surprising to me than losing a yard or two.

I wonder in van Dijk's case his major knee injury a couple of season's back is finally catching up with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.