Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've had three games where their famous luck and a couple of var decisions have gone against them at long last. This, coupled with injuries has led to them dropping points. I hope we can build up a decent cushion over them in this period because unfortunate they'll be back soon.

Might be something to do with Klopp why they’ve turned average. It’s early to say it but.

Klopp got Mainz relegated in his seventh season. Injury issues, reliance on players who were his favourite

Klopp finished 7th in his seventh season at Dortmund after the year before they were brilliant. But the team had run out of energy also injuries and reliance on players that were his favourites kept starting when they were not good enough any more and he refused transfers

this is Klopps seventh season at Liverpool and right now they are scarily similar to Dortmund in Klopps last season in Germany. Reliance on playing players that are his favourites, injuries etc they look drained no energy. it’s early days but this could be where Liverpool start to fall apart under Klopp

Absolutely love this stuff on Rawk:

"....I also feel completely indifferent to the league as it stands at the moment, I don’t know what it is, whether it’s the fact that no matter what we do those fucking sport washers will just still finish top it just feels insurmountable and I’m sure this is just a hangover (for me) of last season still but I feel completely broken by last season."

"I'm not sure how many people will agree but personally I'm a bit relieved. I don't think I could face another long slog of a title race this year, only to miss out by one point (or one dodgy refereeing decision)."

It's been 3 games and they've thrown in the towel.

Clearly doesn't mean much anymore
League of Ireland crowds have increased in the past few years, no doubt a lot of fickle Rag fans have become disenchanted with the PL and have started looking for a glory fix at local level.
Just imagine the dippers go into freefall, you won't be able to get a ticket for league of Ireland games

Might be something to do with Klopp why they’ve turned average. It’s early to say it but.

Klopp got Mainz relegated in his seventh season. Injury issues, reliance on players who were his favourite

Klopp finished 7th in his seventh season at Dortmund after the year before they were brilliant. But the team had run out of energy also injuries and reliance on players that were his favourites kept starting when they were not good enough any more and he refused transfers

this is Klopps seventh season at Liverpool and right now they are scarily similar to Dortmund in Klopps last season in Germany. Reliance on playing players that are his favourites, injuries etc they look drained no energy. it’s early days but this could be where Liverpool start to fall apart under Klopp
I hope they do capitulate, but I can't see it they still have some very good players.

League of Ireland crowds have increased in the past few years, no doubt a lot of fickle Rag fans have become disenchanted with the PL and have started looking for a glory fix at local level.
Just imagine the dippers go into freefall, you won't be able to get a ticket for league of Ireland games
... or they could become Tranmere Rovers fans.The richer ones can always watch Southport FC.

i suspect if they do go into free fall (which i doubt they will, but you can dream) the liverpool fans will suddenly become "against modern football" for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.